Decisions taken by the Chairman, Awards Committee and NIGIS shall be final and binding to all stake holders Except that applications are not to be individually evaluated by him / her. The Chairman is responsible for all activities including :
• Review of completeness of all applications after opening them
• Assign a confidential code number to each application / applicant and prominently write the same on all documents to be forwarded to judges for evaluation of applicants / applications with name of the applicant suitably masked.
• Forward to all judges in a sealed envelope marked “confidential”
(a) All applications after ensuring that name of all applicants are suitably masked in all documents being forwarded to judges for evaluation of applications.
(b) Evaluation sheets for each category of award containing (i) all attributes and their weightage points (marks), (ii) confidential code numbers of all applicants and (iii) guidelines for evaluation of applicants / applications.
• Review of evaluation sheets of judges to confirm that all applications have been evaluated in accordance with specified guidelines/ criteria.
• Informing the award winners about the decision of the Awards Committee after computation of total marks of applicants during a joint meeting with the judges.
• Presentation of awards during the Award Ceremony in consultation with NIGIS.
Each judge shall be responsible for:
• Evaluation of all applications according to specified guidelines / criteria
• Forwarding of all duly- marked evaluation sheets in a sealed cover to Chairman according to a mutually agreed schedule.
• Attending a meeting of judges with the Chairman at NIGIS office to compute total marks of applicants, based on total marks given by each judge on evaluation sheets without names of applicants.